Multapplied Networks is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer.
In this position, you will be a part of our dynamic engineering team to ensure the consistent delivery of our product suites to our worldwide partner base.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will contribute to design, development and testing of our Bonded Internet product as part of the development team. In this role, you will:
- Participate in architectural discussions related to achieving the product vision
- Perform software engineering in a team environment
- Perform and develop QA and testing procedures in a team environment
- Perform triage duties to level 4 and assist with bug identification and write-up
- Perform additional duties within the skill set for this position
This is primarily a business hour position, however will occasionally require working off hours – once a month for a week-long period you must be available 24/7 for on-call duties. This position is located in Chilliwack, British Columbia.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new topics and frameworks
- Knowledge of Linux is a must including but not limited to: Package installation and maintenance, configuring of networking and integration into existing network, core services.
- Knowledge of IP networking is greatly preferred (good working knowledge of networking principles and protocols)
- Knowledge of Python and Django is also preferred
- Knowledge of Bash is desired but not required
- Has good working knowledge in deploying and maintaining server hardware
- Experience working in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and process driven
- Formal education in Computer Science or a post-secondary level technology related field
- Linux certification, Network certification a bonus
Location: Chilliwack, BC