Bond Multi-Carrier & Multi-Line Types.
Use any combination of links and get the total symmetric sum of all bonded circuits.
Your bonded traffic is securely controlled at two locations:
- A customer premise appliance (CPE).
- A server in your or one of our partners datacenters, called an Aggregation Server.
How it works:
- Traffic bound for the client network first passes through the Aggregator, where the data stream is divided, each packet routed independently through one of your individual Internet connections.
- When the packets reach the CPE, they are recombined into the original data stream and forwarded to the client network.
- Traffic from the client network takes the opposite path: the bonding appliance distributes the traffic among your connections and it is recombined at the aggregator before being sent to the destination host.
- Cross-Carrier Redundancy.
- Increased download and upload speeds.