Multapplied Networks is a rapidly expanding provider of leading edge internet communications solutions.
Our current expansion requires the support of the newly created position of Business Development Representative.
Multapplied is aggressively recruiting new strategic telecom partners and is expanding our team to deliver its message to target companies. The goal is to generate qualified leads for our Business Development Managers and Partners, to follow up on and close. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to increase Multapplied’s partner pipeline through outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, this is an exciting opportunity to help build our brand and drive global market penetration of our technologies. You will have the opportunity to build your sales career in a fast paced, integrated team environment where you’ll gain experience and have exposure to all levels of the organization and all sales activities.
- Candidate must be able to continuously grow the partner prospects by targeting clients on a daily basis, using various techniques such as cold-calling, direct mail, email etc.
- Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives.
- The candidate must be comfortable solution selling to C level executives in the Telecom and VOIP markets
- Proper documentation of opportunities in the companies CRM system, while adhering to Multapplied’s sales process.
- Candidate must be able to analyze, assess and address prospect’s needs in the emerging market, while clearly establishing the value of Multapplied’s solution.
- 2 years of inside sales experience.
- Well-developed professional and competitive sales skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Prior experience of working in telecommunications / IT channel industries
- Prospecting experience including list cleaning/building and prospect research
- Prior use of NetSuite or SalesForce CRM
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude.
- Tenacious and focused with a customer service attitude.
- Previous experience working in a start-up a plus.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, willing to support a long term company goal.