Multapplied Networks is currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer.
In this position, you will be a part of our dynamic engineering team to ensure the consistent delivery of our product suites to our worldwide partner base.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will help drive success as a key technical solution provider in our partner environments. In this role, you will:
- Perform level 3 support function
- Perform triage duties to level 4 and assist with bug identification and write-up
- Assist with partner onboarding
- Assist with QA and testing as part of the engineering team
- Perform additional duties within the skill set for this position
This is primarily a business hour position, however will occasionally require working off hours – once a month for a week-long period you must be available 24/7 for on-call duties. This position is located in our North Vancouver office.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new topics and frameworks
- Proven troubleshooting methodologies
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Knowledge of Linux, including but not limited to: Package installation and maintenance, configuring of networking and integration into existing network, core services.
- Knowledge of IP networking is greatly preferred (good working knowledge of networking principles and protocols)
- Knowledge of Python and Django is desired but not required
- Knowledge of Bash is desired but not required
- Has good working knowledge in deploying and maintaining server hardware
- Minimum 3 years of experience in either a customer support or a systems/network administration position
- Experience working in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and process driven
- Formal education in Computer Science or a post-secondary level technology related field
- Linux certification, Network certification a bonus
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org