Extending Multapplied SD-WAN
Multapplied SD-WAN can be extended and customized in a number of ways, including:
- Application Programming Interface (API): external applications can add, retrieve, update and delete information from the management server.
- Hooks: change behaviour on Aggregators and CPE’s by running custom scripts and programs when certain events occur.
- Firewall: customize firewall rules on Aggregators and CPE’s.
- Nagios/monitoring system: existing monitoring infrastructure can retrieve leg statuses from the management server.
- SNMP integration: using SNMP to monitor CPE’s and Aggregators.
- Legacy DHCP server: recommendations for installing a DHCP server on a CPE.
- Preboot eXecution Environment server: CPE’s can be provisioned quickly and easily with a small dedicated server in the partner’s office.