SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Network) integrates off-the-shelf Internet circuits to deliver secure, Private Wide-Area Networks at lower cost. It increases bandwidth per site and increases speed to deploy, bringing branches online faster. It’s a technology that businesses are rapidly adopting. (10 Reasons to Use SD-WAN)
- Gartner Inc. predicts that 30% of enterprises will deploy SD-WAN in their branches by the end of 2019. And that SD-WAN managed services will grow at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 84.7% between now and 2022.
- The SD-WAN connectivity market is expected to grow by over 16x from now to 2022 to hit $28.5 B at a CAGR of 75.1%.
- The SD-WAN hardware (customer) market is expected to grow by over 3x from now to 2022 to hit $1.75 B at a CAGR of 30.2%.
- The SD-WAN hardware (vendor) market is also expected to grow by over 3x from now to 2022 to hit $1.5 B at a CAGR of 30.5%. Vendor hardware is the share of customer hardware spend that the vendor actually realizes.
- The SD-WAN market, as a whole, is expected to grow from $2.4 B to $34.9 B between now and 2022.
Service providers are rapidly turning to SD-WAN to solve issues related to cost, flexibility, and scalability. It’s putting control and power in their hands. With SD-WAN, Service Providers are able to turn up branches faster and service customers of all sizes across the globe, expanding their market reach and revenues profitably (SD-WAN Overview Video). Traditional WAN is no longer making the cut.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.0.94″ src=”https://www.multapplied.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Blog-Post-Iaas-1-A.png” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” force_fullwidth=”off” show_bottom_space=”on” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.94″ background_layout=”light”]
Find out how you can change the way you network with SD-WAN Contact Us
Multapplied SD-WAN is more than software, it’s a business platform that allows you to sell hosted and cloud-based services, more effectively, while building strong recurring revenue streams and margins. Our white label, white box business platform allows you to own and brand the customer experience end-to-end. Multapplied SD-WAN allows service providers to simplify the management of complex networks and mitigate downtime while increasing performance, security and return on investment. We make the Internet better for business. Control your brand, own your customers, and change the way you network.
Gartner, Inc.: Forecast: Enterprise Networking Connectivity Growth Trends (2018).
Gartner, Inc.: Market Share: Enterprise Network Equipment by Market Segment, Worldwide, 1Q18 (2018).