Simplify Network Management with Multapplied SD-WAN
Multapplied SD-WAN delivers Managed and Unmanaged Core node Mesh designs that give you more options to create custom, flexible SD-WAN for your customers.
These modes deliver easy-to-configure multi-site networks and expose toolsets that give you a high degree of flexibility to deploy topologies that meet advanced customer needs.
Multapplied SD-WAN offers new features
and enhancements that let you:
- Simplify infrastructure
- Enhance performance
- Improve operational efficiency
- Add new revenue and margins
- Increase network design flexibility
- Improve management efficiency
- Support wholesale channels
Improve Efficiency, Performance and Value with
Managed or Unmanaged Mesh Private WAN Designs
Adding Managed and Unmanaged Mesh support to data transport within the SD-WAN core enables Multapplied Channel Partners to deliver more custom routing scenarios, meet more use-cases required to support customers and their evolving needs while operating more efficiently and simply.
- Improves back-end SD-WAN infrastructure scalability and reduce complexity by removing reliance on the PWAN router node type
- Integrates Private WAN (PWAN) router core elements into Aggregators, enabling Multapplied SD-WAN software to configure interfaces, paths and routes between Aggregators in a customer PWAN automatically
- Allows partners to peer Aggregators as well as existing firewalls, edge routers, hosted applications and devices easily for increased efficiency of data transport
- Exposes toolsets for dynamic routing and custom interfaces
- Provides highly granular control over network connections and performance
- Supports highly customized network topologies
- Exposes toolsets for static routing and custom interfaces
How Does Integration Work?
This capability is delivered by including Protocol and Filter panels on each node page to configure Dynamic Routing. Aggregator pages now have a Networking Configuration section that allows addresses to be statically configured to interfaces. Multapplied SD-WAN also introduces a new method of defining per-space VLAN interfaces and Protocols, allowing automatic configuration of Aggregator hosting Bonds in a given space.