Buy and sell the SD-WAN your customers need.
Offer your customers better bandwidth, failover between multiple Internet connections and private, secure Wide-Area Network when you work with Multapplied — the first name in connectivity, resilience, uptime, and hosted application performance.
But the costs of new infrastructure, management, and bandwidth can be daunting. Multapplied’s Marketplace lets you retain control of prices and customer ownership, while letting you give clients what they need without the expense or hassle of infrastructure, software licensing, or technical support.
All you have to do is join the Multapplied Marketplace.
Simply sign up for the Marketplace, submit a request that tells us what you need and one of our SD-WAN providers will provide you with a quote. They’ll provide the backend infrastructure, bandwidth, SD-WAN software, and Tier 2 support. You’ll bill and own the customer.
What can a hosted, managed SD-WAN platform do for you?
Generate incremental monthly recurring revenue for your business!
Sell for $150-$250/month on two, three, or five-year contracts.
Reduce tickets and calls from customers about:
- Poor quality Internet
- Insufficient bandwidth
- Performance issues outside your control
Keep customers smiling with:
- Better Internet
- Wide Area Networks
- Affordable bandwidth
- More uptime
- Applications that work
Why SD-WAN is the Solution Your Customers Need
So many of your customers’ day-to-day operations depend on a fast, stable Internet connection — and when it fails, your business suffers along with theirs. SD-WAN lets you combine them all to deliver better bandwidth, performance, failover, and high quality of service for hosted voice and other applications.
It’s Easy to Get Started
- Join the Marketplace and create a profile that tells SD-WAN providers a little bit about your business.
- Request a quote by completing a form on the number of customer sites, bandwidth, and services you need.
- Select the service providers you’d like to get a quote from and hit send.
- Service providers will respond to you within the Marketplace — and we’ll email you when they do.
- Once you select a Service Provider, accept their quote and implementation starts. SD-WAN service is typically available within a few days.