- Cloud company (Partner X) needed a cost-effective SD-WAN solution
- Deployed Multapplied SD-WAN as a “Secure Onramp” to manage connectivity
- Secure Onramp streamlines application deployments and provides a managed “on-ramp” or managed connectivity between customer sites and MSP cloud services
- Partner X bundles and sells Multapplied SD-WAN under their own brand to drive business results; Improve application performance, drive revenue, and deliver on SLA.
Multapplied’s Channel Partner X is a fast-growing cloud company. Many recognized brands rely on the company for tailored strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions onto a single, unified platform including: disaster recovery, contact center/call center, IP phone systems / unified communications, virtual desktops, and more. Partner X had an annual revenue of $20-30 Million before adopting Multapplied SD-WAN and are now seeing annual revenue of greater than $250 Million.
Partner X approached Multapplied with the following requirements:
- Replace legacy or expensive connectivity services at customer sites with a service that the Partner could manage and control as part of their SLA
- Use cost-effective broadband connections where required
- Support delivery of SLA to Increase customer retention and acquisition
- Full visibility of network health to detect problems before their customers
- Deliver QoS for VoIP and other high priority traffic over broadband
- Increase reliability with a fast-failover configuration
- Deliver an easy-to-use user interface to automate network setup and configuration
- Cost-effective deployment and licensing
Partner X now uses Multapplied SD-WAN to do the following:
- Sell SD-WAN as a “Black Box” that guarantees uptime and quality
- Deliver on their SLAs by providing customers with 99.999% Guaranteed uptime
- Reduce support calls and overall cost of support
- Increase bandwidth to customer sites by stacking bandwidth of multiple circuits
- Provide Business Continuity to customers (always up connectivity with diverse carrier services)
Partner X has enhanced their customer value-proposition using Multapplied SD-WAN as a “Secure Onramp” to their managed services. By connecting all customer sites to cloud services through carrier diverse, MSP-managed connectivity, Secure Onramp extends MSP cloud right to the customer edge.
Partner X now sells Multapplied SD-WAN as their OWN cloud solution with Internet connectivity, Bi-directional QoS over public networks. It’s worked for them as a cost effective alternative to MPLS and has helped increase revenue and improve application performance, while giving them the ability to deliver on their SLA’s.