Are you an internet, communications or managed service provider who:
Has your own ASN or IP space that you control and advertise?
Has your own data centers and ability to host, run and manage networking application?
Delivers Tier1 and Tier 2 customer service and support?
Has a bench with advanced Linux skills?
Understands how to design and deploy networks and configure dynamic routing?
We work in partnership with service providers just like you to provide a superior SD-WAN service that will help promote and grow your brand.
Our channel partners enjoy a wide range of benefits that include:
- Deliver a managed network as-a-service, anywhere you can deploy software
- Integrate cloud and on-premise data and applications for your customers
- Create a secure, groomed “on-ramp” to your managed services and bundle it for simplicity, ease and higher revenues
- Control of margins
- Flat-rate pricing per-site — all features included and no bandwidth charges
- Reduced time and cost to deploy networks for your customers – optimize the use of your professional services teams and engineers
- End to end visibility over your customer networks to reduce tickets and improve service
What You Get
What It Means
A complete software platform that you install, host and manage within your existing network.
You can leverage your existing infrastructure without reliance on proprietary hardware.
A platform you brand.
You can promote and grow your business — not ours.
A platform that you price, package and bundle with your existing offers.
You can sell our product as a standalone offering or included with your other services.
Margin that you control.
You can set your own price based on a simple flat-rate wholesale cost per site per month.
And that’s not all! Multapplied also provides you with:
- Multi-tenant core SD-WAN node software with unlimited licenses to deploy as many core nodes as you need as your deployment expands
- Edge node SD-WAN software
- The ability to deploy on bare metal using Linux distributions including Debian, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- The ability to deploy in virtual environments such as KVM or VMware
- The ability to deploy in container environments including nspawn and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Deploy Where Your Customers Are
A partnership with Multapplied gives you total control over where and how you deploy SD-WAN — so you can meet your customers where they are and provide fully customized solutions that serve them best. Deploy anywhere around the world to reach customer sites — whether they’re in your region, across the country or on the other side of the globe.
Host Multapplied in your existing infrastructure. Software-defined means you can leverage existing infrastructure and grow as required.
– OR –
Deploy using public cloud infrastructure. Multapplied core nodes can run in AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, OVH and others.
The options are almost unlimited! Deploy in hybrid cloud models to integrate your data centers and cloud with multiple public clouds. Or deploy hybrid networks to integrate Layer2 networks into your Layer3 SD-WAN.
Why Choose Multapplied?
Not all SD-WAN providers are created equal. Here are just a few of the reasons you should sign up as a Multapplied partner today.
Ready to Get Started?
Are you ready to partner with Multapplied? Would you like to know more about how our channel partner relationships work and how you’ll benefit? Get started on this simple, three-step process now.
Check out a live demo of our solution
Finalize a contract and launch a Proof of Concept
Deploy in as little as 10 days
We’ll help you with your first core nodes, the management server, and provide you with hands-on training.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to grow your business and drive competitive differentiation.